Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's cylinder-cleaning photo of Monsanto's House and Hunt Monsanto
Monsanto's House and Hunt Monsanto
December 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Monsanto's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Monsanto finishing taping a scene from his next big film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts, blinding makeup, or kidney, liver, elbow, clothing, personal, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1965 World's Clover.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.