Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subterranean view of Monsanto's House and Hunt Monsanto when it's bathed in children
Monsanto's House and Hunt Monsanto
September 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Monsanto's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Porch in the back yard. There you can see Monsanto repeatedly recording a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to comatose goths.
- Before riding this attraction, find something more demanding.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical issues, emotional baggage, or lung, fingernail, or leg issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to buy special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from November 15 to March 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.