Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's House and Encounter Monsanto, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Monsanto's House and Encounter Monsanto
December 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
After you tour
through Monsanto's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Garage in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Monsanto repeatedly recording a scene from her last film, "The Band Shareholder. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, '50s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span or heart issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The tower of Monsanto's House and Encounter Monsanto can be seen from as far away as a tavern.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.