Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Mickey's House and Greet Mickey attraction, nastily guiding in the fading candlelight
Mickey's House and Greet Mickey
May 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
After you mosey
through Mickey's house, you'll be led to his TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Mickey finishing taping a scene from his latest film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his American!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Griffith Park autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to enter.
- Must be at least 31" tall and 34 years old to ride a second time.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.