Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey's House and Corner Mickey attraction at park closing
Mickey's House and Corner Mickey
September 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Mickey's house, you'll happen upon her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can discover Mickey getting into character for re-taping a scene from her last film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Annette Funicello!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction during breakfast.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or lycanthropic, leg, blood, or liver disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Contains imported images.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.