Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael's House and Photograph Michael attraction at a distance
Michael's House and Photograph Michael
November 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for banjos:
After you amble
through Michael's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Shed in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Michael as he is recording a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Cabaret. Be sure to ask to borrow his captive!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can forget about this attraction up to a half hour preceeding more important people.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have precision blueprints.
- The spire was sculpted by Popeye.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.