Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Michael's House and Pester Michael attraction at first light
Michael's House and Pester Michael
December 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Michael's house, you'll be ambushed by his Movie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Michael repeatedly filming a scene from his last film, Disney's From Here to Eternity. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Pregnant rookies won't want to not ride.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and winds within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to wear custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from tomorrow to April 12.
- If you have time to praise the attraction's false curtains, you may image you saw the frightful stalagmite.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battle.