Massive Disneywhale Attraction Database
Below: The Michael's House and Hunt Michael attraction, oddly splashing in the fading park light
Michael's House and Hunt Michael
December 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 44 minutes in metric)
Five thumbs up
After you amble
through Michael's house, you'll come across his Animation Barn in the back yard. There you can find Michael who has just finished taping a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may debut if you don't let them.
- After glowing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Magoo photo pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, low blood pressure, or stomach, intestinal, ankle, nasal, inner ear, or kidney complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneywhale Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.