Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Merlin's House and Thank Merlin, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Merlin's House and Thank Merlin
March 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Merlin's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Mews in the "back yard". There you can find Merlin taking a break from animating a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to someone you find heaping, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- One of the acrobats was textured to age as a tribute to Aida.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.