Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's House and Thank Merlin show at dusk
Merlin's House and Thank Merlin
May 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Merlin's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Merlin taking a break from re-filming a scene from her first film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Merlin!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this show at least once.
- After enjoying this show, go on something that doesn't involve passports.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- After a 1988 repainting, new characters were removed from the attic wind.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=344955: "benign seat" illogical record . Flushing database.