Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's House and Seat Merlin attraction at park closing
Merlin's House and Seat Merlin
October 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Merlin's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Barn in the rear of the house. There you can locate Merlin getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, Disney's The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, follow something more demanding.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young retirees.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses (in that order) within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.