Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's House and Meet Merlin thrill ride during refurbishment
Merlin's House and Meet Merlin
May 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Merlin's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Stable in the "back yard". There you can find Merlin repeatedly re-taping a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to ask to borrow his goblin!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.