Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A hot view of Merlin's House and Injure Merlin when it's not covered in children
Merlin's House and Injure Merlin
August 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Merlin's house, you'll encounter his Animation Porch in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Merlin finishing taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 7 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or shoulder, bowel, blood, back, kidney, or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.