Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's House and Greet Merlin attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Merlin's House and Greet Merlin
October 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Merlin's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Motion Picture Stable in the "back yard". There you can observe Merlin as he is filming a scene from his last big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his captive!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- If you are traveling with small children or Aladdin fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic, back, ribcage, or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from June 20 through September 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.