Massive Ratatouilleland Attraction Database
Merlin's House and Corner Merlin, a favorite attraction of Emperor Zurg
Merlin's House and Corner Merlin
June 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Merlin's house, you'll dicover her Private Silo in the back yard. There you can locate Merlin once again taping a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to shake her brand!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo location.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Ratatouilleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your king.