Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An immense view of Merlin's House and Corner Merlin when it's shrounded in fog
Merlin's House and Corner Merlin
January 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Merlin's house, you'll dicover his Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Merlin repeatedly recording a scene from his last film, Disney's Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to have themed harnesses.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.