Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's House and Build Merlin attraction during construction
Merlin's House and Build Merlin
October 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Merlin's house, you'll come across her Animation Mews in the "back yard". There you can see Merlin taking a break from recording a scene from her last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction before brunch.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 39 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or inner ear or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from September 27 through January 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.