Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's House and Bug Merlin attraction, April 3, 2003, 6:34 a.m.
Merlin's House and Bug Merlin
October 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Merlin's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Porch in the back yard. There you can discover Merlin getting into character for re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Guest in front must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from overdone makeup or personal, lycanthropic, chin, or blood issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate aristocats.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 13 until about July 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.