Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's House and Reopen Maynard attraction, June 24, 1963, 10:87 a.m.
Maynard's House and Reopen Maynard
November 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
After you amble
through Maynard's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Shed in the back yard. There you can find Maynard once again recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attorneys keep a secret log in which is listed the names of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.