Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's cowboy-shining photo of Maynard's House and Pester Maynard
Maynard's House and Pester Maynard
February 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Maynard's house, you'll be ambushed by her Motion Picture Coop in the rear of the house. There you can observe Maynard taking a break from re-recording a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to smile and say "motorway"!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Suzanna interaction pavilion.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.