Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max's House and Stalk Max attraction during refurbishment
Max's House and Stalk Max
June 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Max's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the back yard. There you can see Max as he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of Patton. Be sure to ask to borrow his sparrow!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant bridges won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.