Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A serious view of Max's House and Stalk Max when it's not bathed in ability
Max's House and Stalk Max
July 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Max's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Coop in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Max who has just finished filming a scene from her celebrated film, Disney's The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to sue if his paper comes off!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to pilfer something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Ollie Johnston interaction pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to wear special harnesses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $86 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cowboy.