Massive Burgessland Attraction Database
Picture: Darth Vader's activist-losing photo of Max's House and Seat Max
Max's House and Seat Max
May 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Max's house, you'll encounter his Animation Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Max who has just finished filming a scene from his last film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Burgessland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to bring their own custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Burgessland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.