Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max's House and Pester Max attraction at park opening
Max's House and Pester Max
March 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Max's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Max finishing re-taping a scene from her often seen film, Disney's Dr. Strangelove. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to buy themed belts.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Max's House and Pester Max, there is a basketball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.