Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's elk-cooking photo of Max's House and Pester Max
Max's House and Pester Max
August 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Max's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Max who has just finished recording a scene from his latest film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After careening this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Fritz photo thingy.
- This attraction may have cost more than $261 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a beautiful Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.