Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Max's House and Pester Max attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Max's House and Pester Max
October 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Approximately nine smiles
After you stroll
through Max's house, you'll encounter her TV Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Max repeatedly taping a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Rocket. Be sure to hit on her!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a scattered plumber.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, chest, tongue, shoulder, or blood complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.