Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Max's House and Interrupt Max, a favorite attraction of Beast
Max's House and Interrupt Max
March 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
After you walk
through Max's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Max repeatedly filming a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Patton. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve attendees.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.