Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A balmy view of Max's House and Hound Max when it's shrounded in fog
Max's House and Hound Max
June 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Max's house, you'll dicover his Film Production Facility in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Max getting into character for taping a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Network. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Jay Rasulo!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with Darby O'Gill fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dumpling.