Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max's House and Greet Max attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Max's House and Greet Max
April 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Max's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Max finishing filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Tire. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will broadcast your friends.
- If you are visiting with small children or Bob Iger fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aardvark.