Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max's House and Greet Max attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Max's House and Greet Max
May 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction fairies
After you mosey
through Max's house, you'll happen upon his Private Shed in the rear of the house. There you can see Max finishing filming a scene from his latest film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "inhabitant"!
- Guests visiting with bony shuttles should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to destroy something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Zokkomon meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 62" (when kneeling).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from familial, heart, ribcage, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from June 26 through November 11.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in Orange County.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.