Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A picturesque view of Max's House and Greet Max when it's covered in bikes
Max's House and Greet Max
October 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Max's house, you'll be led to her TV Shed in the back yard. There you can find Max taking a break from filming a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome privateer!
- If you are put off by characters, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, novelty haircuts, or bowel or hip issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, guests are required to bring their own special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.