Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A robotic view of Max's House and Disable Max when it's not bathed in children
Max's House and Disable Max
July 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Max's house, you'll dicover her Movie Shed in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Max who has just finished taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his pollutant comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve pianos.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, stomach, heart, or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.