Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt's House and Meet Matt attraction, February 18, 2004, 12:54 a.m.
Matt's House and Meet Matt
January 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
After you mosey
through Matt's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Matt who has just finished recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After riding this attraction, look for something softer.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, runny shoes, or immunological, intestinal, ribcage, fingernail, hip, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from June 24 through December 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.