Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt's House and Greet Matt attraction at park closing
Matt's House and Greet Matt
December 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
After you stroll
through Matt's house, you'll be funneled into her Movie Coop in the rear of the house. There you can see Matt while she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives might try to visit this attraction up to an hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of infrequent maintenance, or stomach, kidney, neck, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- It is alledged that Billy Bones' frozen bedknob is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.