Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt's House and Greet Matt attraction, invisibly preening in the afternoon sunlight
Matt's House and Greet Matt
March 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Matt's house, you'll dicover his Movie Silo in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Matt repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to sue if his lever comes off!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 5 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- The aristocat in the platoon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Inside the Face".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.