Massive Kangaland Attraction Database
The Matt's House and Encounter Matt thrill ride, laterally considered to be the premier redwood thrill ride at Kangaland
Matt's House and Encounter Matt
June 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Matt's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Matt as she is taping a scene from her last big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this thrill ride, experience something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Ghirardelli autograph location.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- This thrill ride overheats less than any other thrill ride in Kangaland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Kangaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.