Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt's House and Corner Matt show, May 18, 1996, 9:50 p.m.
Matt's House and Corner Matt
May 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Matt's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Matt taking a break from animating a scene from his last film, Disney's Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before waiting for this show, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 29".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate storms, this show may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dry on this show.
- Because this is a shocking show, children are required to rent custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.