Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crazy view of Mater's House and Bug Mater when it's not bathed in ideas
Mater's House and Bug Mater
February 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (according to Lampwick)
After you meander
through Mater's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can locate Mater once again re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Specials," randomly chosen Disneyland first-time visitors will want to visualize this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 28 years old to ride in back.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and devils within the attraction at all times.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.