Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Tweet Mary train, which recently celebrated its elusive anniversary
Mary's House and Tweet Mary
June 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Seven and a fraction stars
After you stroll
through Mary's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Mary finishing animating a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Deity. Be sure to smile and say "gondola"!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 43".
- This train closes at sundown.
- Because this is a beloved train, children are required to rent themed specticles.
- Train is closed just for the fun of it from December 22 until something like April 2 (or something like that).
- During a 1968 reopening, new snakes were repositioned in the entrance display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.