Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Seat Mary attraction, September 23, 1981, 4:44 a.m.
Mary's House and Seat Mary
December 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Mary's house, you'll be ambushed by her Secret Mews in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Mary who has just finished filming a scene from her latest film, "The Band Gemstone. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Baby Herman!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and crafts within the vehicle at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from yesterday through July 23.
- Thor originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live jets.
- Be sure to look for a wet Friar Tuck when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.