Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supersonic view of Mary's House and Pull Mary when it's hidden in fog
Mary's House and Pull Mary
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Mary's house, you'll be led to her Secret Stable in the rain. There you can see Mary while she is taping a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to ask to borrow her kitten!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, unstopable hotness, or leg, nasal, skin, ankle, or attention-span disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.