Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Hunt Mary attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mary's House and Hunt Mary
May 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Mary's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Coop in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Mary who has just finished taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Prop. Be sure to shake his hose!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph location.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.