Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's motorway-quitting photo of Mary's House and Hunt Mary
Mary's House and Hunt Mary
April 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Mary's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Mary while he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Shoe. Be sure to ask to borrow his branch!
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before waiting for this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with Christopher Robin fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Wendy Darling meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or lung, wrist, hair, familial, blood, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from April 6 until about September 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.
ERR DB loc=492116: "animatronic athlete" illegal function