Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Hunt Mary attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Mary's House and Hunt Mary
November 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Mary's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Stable in the back yard. There you can observe Mary repeatedly re-recording a scene from her last film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to smile and say "vase"!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, find something that doesn't involve boys.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 69".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Bomb Voyage's patent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.