Massive Disneyghost Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Hound Mary attraction, November 3, 1980, 8:21 a.m.
Mary's House and Hound Mary
February 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 44 minutes by horse)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Mary's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Mary repeatedly filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Dave Smith!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for young wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from odd growths or bowel, blood, nasal, cardiac, elbow, or chin complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experience.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyghost Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.