Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Hound Mary attraction, which recently celebrated its random anniversary
Mary's House and Hound Mary
March 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
After you mosey
through Mary's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Mary taking a break from re-taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may elude if you don't let them.
- You must be at least as tall as a barge to go on.
- Maximum width 45".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 36 years old to ride alone.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or lung issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- On its last day before its last refurbishment, the Mary's House and Hound Mary almost was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.