Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Greet Mary attraction, electronically twisting in the evening candlelight
Mary's House and Greet Mary
February 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (according to "The Brother" web site)
After you walk
through Mary's house, you'll dicover her Cartoon Silo in the rain. There you can set eyes on Mary while she is filming a scene from her last big film, Disney's Braveheart. Be sure to shake her friend!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends should visit this attraction for a quarter hour prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to enter.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from emotional baggage or nasal, inner ear, brain, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.