Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Greet Mary attraction during repairs
Mary's House and Greet Mary
October 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Four Walts (by Tweedledee)
After you walk
through Mary's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Mary who has just finished taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Ron Clements!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might point at gloves.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird missing kidneys, excessive headgear, or social, lung, heart, wrist, or stomach problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.