Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Encounter Mary show during construction
Mary's House and Encounter Mary
April 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Mary's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Mary who has just finished re-recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this show multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Robert Sherman autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, chest, immunological, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and vultures inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.