Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary's House and Corner Mary thrill ride, accidentally nodding in the evening sunlight
Mary's House and Corner Mary
July 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Mary's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Mary taking a break from animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Mary!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this thrill ride at least once.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as your king to not be scarred for life.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- The reference to whales is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guest.