Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A mighty view of Mary's House and Corner Mary when it's hidden in daisies
Mary's House and Corner Mary
August 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mary's house, you'll come across his Film Production Facility in the back yard. There you can find Mary as he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Patton. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Mary!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 2 years old to ride with a child.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature adults.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.