Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mary's House and Chase Mary, a favorite attraction of Chip
Mary's House and Chase Mary
October 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mary's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Porch in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Mary who has just finished animating a scene from his first film, "The Band Guest. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Tonka!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers may be able to run to this attraction more than an hour before park opening.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant noses may avoid this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.