Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty's House and Seat Marty attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Marty's House and Seat Marty
February 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Marty's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Marty taking a break from taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Pianist. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.