Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's streetcar-reading photo of Marty's House and Corner Marty
Marty's House and Corner Marty
June 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Marty's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Production Facility in the rain. There you can stumble on Marty taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome fin!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as high as your coach to enter.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature chickens.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.