Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty's House and Corner Marty attraction at park closing
Marty's House and Corner Marty
March 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Marty's house, you'll be led to her Movie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can stumble on Marty as she is animating a scene from her latest film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tiger Lily!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Hercules interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.