Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Marlin's House and Stalk Marlin attraction during refurbishment
Marlin's House and Stalk Marlin
June 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Marlin's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Marlin as she is recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her pest!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to rent custom toboggans.
- In a tiny room at the tippy top of the Marlin's House and Stalk Marlin, there is a loafing area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.