Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's House and Pester Marlin train at night
Marlin's House and Pester Marlin
October 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Marlin's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Secret Porch in the "back yard". There you can locate Marlin taking a break from animating a scene from his latest film, "The Band Visitor. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Timon!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this train, your kids will want to find something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Below this train can be found the exclusive scientists-only Group 23 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where picture is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the train vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.