Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's House and Greet Marlin attraction, February 2, 1992, 12:27 p.m.
Marlin's House and Greet Marlin
May 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Marlin's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Marlin repeatedly filming a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Dr. Strangelove. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate chattiness or clothing, inner ear, skin, neck, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's false doors, you may lose sight of the zany walnut.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.