Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's House and Encounter Marlin attraction during repairs
Marlin's House and Encounter Marlin
October 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven pirates (according to the reanimated corpse of Jane)
After you meander
through Marlin's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Marlin while she is filming a scene from her latest film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to pinch her key!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 20 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.