Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Marlin's House and Bug Marlin thrill ride, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Marlin's House and Bug Marlin
July 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Marlin's house, you'll come across her TV Garage in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Marlin finishing taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her barge!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 35".
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.