Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark's House and Tweet Mark attraction, which recently celebrated its undead anniversary
Mark's House and Tweet Mark
November 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
996 Disney units
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Mark's house, you'll dicover her Secret Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can stumble on Mark while she is re-taping a scene from her last big film, an animated version of The English Patient. Be sure to shake her possession!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists will want to visualize this attraction just a moment prior to its opening.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Hercules photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from moral objections or back problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.