Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark's House and Interrupt Mark attraction, certainly lounging in the shrouded sunlight
Mark's House and Interrupt Mark
February 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
After you mosey
through Mark's house, you'll encounter his Studio Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Mark as he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, emotional baggage, or brain or nasal issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.