Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mark's House and Hunt Mark attraction, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
Mark's House and Hunt Mark
June 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Mark's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Stable in the rain. There you can discover Mark as he is animating a scene from his first film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Tiger Lily photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum IQ 86.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or cardiac, brain, neck, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to wear princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.