Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark's House and Hunt Mark attraction during construction
Mark's House and Hunt Mark
April 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Mark's house, you'll be led to his Film Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can see Mark taking a break from taping a scene from his first film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Card Walker!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chin, hair, chest, knee, personal, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.