Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An explosive view of Mark's House and Corner Mark when it's covered in children
Mark's House and Corner Mark
January 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Mark's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Porch in the back yard. There you can find Mark once again recording a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to ask to borrow her watcher!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant heroes won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to purchase themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.