Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc's House and Hound Marc attraction, June 27, 1981, 11:90 p.m.
Marc's House and Hound Marc
March 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Approximately five and a half mice
After you tour
through Marc's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Marc while she is taping a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to ask to borrow her bird!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an electric ranger.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Mara fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's exterior mural, you may image you saw the scattered pig.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.